To download, print and submit a paper applications (along with other required materials), click here. Any paper applications and supplementary documentation should be mailed to SWLA Center for Health Services; Attention: Scholarship Committee, 2000 Opelousas Street, Lake Charles, LA 70601.
• Established student at an accredited Technical School within the service area of SWLA Center for Health Services (Acadia, Allen, Calcasieu or Lafayette Parish)
• Full time student majoring in an Allied Health Care related field in second year/semester.
• Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 Scale
• Incomplete applications will not be considered
• Application will not be considered if received after 5:00 PM October 29, 2018
• A 500 word grammatically correct essay, typed, double spaced, in Times New Roman, 12 point font to answer the question:
o “What do you hope to achieve with your degree in the Allied Health field?”